GEAR REVIEW: ANDROMEDA RDA BY VAPING CHRONOLOGY

Andromeda RDA by Vaping Chronology

Back on the saddle again after a long time of inactivity. Today’s gear review is all about a low profile RDA that’s made locally here in the Philippines by Vaping Chronology. For those of you who don’t know the products of VC, you’re seriously missing out. They have quite a following here and abroad due to their good quality products and a strong presence in the vape community and industry. The Andromeda RDA is the dripper that you’ve probably never heard about, but it might be exactly what you need.


The Andromeda low-profile RDA was designed and made for vapers who enjoy both clouds and flavor on a daily basis. It’s curvy, sharp and full of surprises in every turn. I didn’t honestly think that I would like using it but after the testing phase, I was convinced why a lot of people are raving about it in vape groups online.

© Vaping Chronology / Angelo Cantero


Andromeda RDA Specs:

24mm outer diameter
Cyclops-style air flow holes
Proprietary 510 drip tip and wide-bore tip (black delrin)
Postless deck design
Stainless steel construction

© Vaping Chronology / Angelo Cantero

PROS:

Flavor - There’s no way around it, the Andromeda offers great flavor. I was blindsided by it since I was suspicious about how its setup can lead to good flavor. The low-profile RDA and deck config makes it a great flavor RDA in my opinion. I get all the right flavor notes of my favorite juice in the Andromeda.

Machining - Quality is top notch. This is why a lot of Filipino vape products are highly regarded and sought after in other countries. The quality and amount of work and effort poured into the making of this RDA is just astounding.

Design - The curvy look of the Andromeda catches your attention. At first, I wasn’t a fan of the whole look but it grew on me and soon I got to appreciate it even more. The postless design gets a bit of getting used to but once you’ve dialed everything in, you’re in for a treat. One feature that I particularly love is the airflow system. The air swirls in from the outside and hits your coils right up as you inhale. The raised deck ensures that your coil gets the right amount of air. This contributes to the great flavor and since the whole RDA is low-profile, your mouth is closer to the coil, hence the flavor is more intense.

© Vaping Chronology / Robin Espanola Villanueva

CONS:

Spit back - The low-profile design of the Andromeda can cause juice to spit back. I’ve encountered this a few times but honestly, it doesn’t bother me much. What I’ve learned from using the Andro and building with it is that you have to position your coils right in the middle of the deck and push it down as much as possible. That way, you can lessen the chance that it will spit back. Quick tip: don’t over drip or over squonk to avoid unnecessary spit back.

Intense heat - This is one RDA that can give out pretty hot vapor due to the fact that the coils sit so close to your mouth. I’m a fan of intense hot vape but some might not be. Subjective.

Proprietary tips - I’ve never been a fan of proprietary drip tips and other parts in vape gear. I think it would have been better if VC opted for a more standard size but that’s just me.

Easy to over drip - The Andromeda is a short RDA, like REALLY short. I can even say that it’s stumpy. Given that, the RDA is prone to gurgling while vaping due to its smaller juice well and deck. One easy way to get rid of this is to watch how you drip. It worked for me.


SUMMARY:

I love the Andromeda. In fact, I had no regrets delaying the return of this test piece. Sorry, bro Andrei! I’m a huge fan of Goons but after using this RDA, I can safely say that I get more flavor from it than from my Goons. I have the OG and the 1.5 and both were owned by the Andro in the flavor and airflow departments. Needless to say, I was a fan after the testing period. My regular alien coil builds got elevated. I’ve had one of the best vape experiences with the Andromeda and not one con in my list can stop me from saying that. The ultimate con for me, however, is that I have yet to own one for myself! They always run out whenever they open up a list on their group. And if you ever need proof of how good this RDA really is, I think that’s a good point to consider.

Big thanks to bro Andrei for the loan. Shout out to team VC. Outstanding work! Hope you release more exciting projects in the future. If you’re interested in what the VC gents have to offer, you may join their group on Facebook. But be warned, there’s insanely good stuff over there and you might end up burning a hole in your budget.

Comments

  1. Thanks for Share this informative article. charcoal soap pakistan are you looking for this services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad Hatter C Liquid, available in the UK, offers a perfect blend of fashion and flavor for vape enthusiasts. The stylish packaging and rich, spicy undertones make it a standout choice. Ideal for those seeking a unique vaping experience, this spice vape juice uk juice delivers both quality and a satisfying taste. Pairing it with premium vape gear, like the Andromeda RDA, elevates the entire experience, making it a must-have for those who value both style and substance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog